I want to give you each this phenominal gift before the Eucharistic Miracle that follows.
My Mother, Mary Ellen Thompson, passed away at 12:12 p.m. Monday, February 20, 2017. She was a convert and a very strong Catholic, going to Mass at every opportunity and daily when it was possible for her.
She said the Rosary daily, and was devoted to Jesus through Mary. The first thing she did that I was able to witness since a small child is that she always put others before herself, always.
So this is her gift to you through her son. Notice what awaits those that have this devotion, post this in your home, and let it help you and those you love come into the presence of God some day. Satan already hates you, but he will flee when you say the Rosary and meditate on the mysteries of the Rosary. God be with you, GregoryMary
15 Promises of the Virgin Mary to Christians Who Recite the Rosary
1. To all those who shall recite my Rosary devoutly, I promise my special protection and very great graces.
2. Those who shall persevere in the recitation of my Rosary will receive some signal grace.
3. The Rosary will be a very powerful armor against Hell; it will destroy vice, deliver from sin, and dispel heresy.
4. The Rosary will make virtue and good works flourish, and will obtain for souls the most abundant divine mercies; it will substitute in hearts love of God for love of the world, and elevate them to desire heavenly and eternal good. Oh, that souls would sanctify themselves by this means!
5. Those who trust themselves to me through the Rosary will not perish.
6. Those who shall recite my Rosary piously, considering its mysteries, will not be overwhelmed by misfortune, nor die a bad death. The sinner will be converted; the just will grow in grace and become worthy of eternal life.
7. Those truly devoted to my Rosary will not die without the consolations of the Church, or without grace.
8. Those who shall recite my Rosary will find during their life and at their death the light of God, the fullness of His grace, and will share in the merits of the blessed.
9. I will deliver very promptly from Purgatory the souls devoted to my Rosary.
10. The true children of my Rosary will enjoy great glory in Heaven.
11. What you shall ask through my Rosary you shall obtain.
12. Those who propagate my Rosary will obtain through me aid in all their necessities.
13. I have obtained from my Son that all confreres of the Rosary shall have for their brethren in life and death the saints of Heaven.
14. Those who recite my Rosary faithfully are all my beloved children, the brothers and sisters of Jesus Christ.
15. Devotion to my Rosary is a great sign of predestination.
We are living in a perilous time for souls, please take this weapon against the wiles of Satan and use it daily to protect yourself and those you love, that they will receive the graces to know love and serve Jesus more and more each day through the aide of the one who knew, loved, and served him more than all the celestial court, HIS Mother, Our Mama. Now enjoy the Eucharistic Miracle that was given out of love by the Incarnate Word. To Jesus through Mary, GregoryMary
In Alatri’s Cathedral of Saint Paul the Apostle, there is kept even today the reliquary of the Eucharistic miracle that occurred in 1228 and consisted in a fragment of the Host turning into flesh. A young woman, in an effort to regain the love of her sweetheart, consulted a sorceress who ordered her to steal a consecrated Host to make a love potion. During Mass, the young woman hid a Host in a cloth. But when she got home, she realized that the Host had been transformed into bleeding flesh. This miracle has extensive documentation, including from Pope Gregory IX.
Eucharistic Miracle of Alatri, Italy, 1228
The most authoritative testimony regarding this miracle is found in the Bull Fraternitas tuae (March 13, 1228) written by Pope Gregory IX in response to Bishop Giovanni V of Alatri. The text reads: “Gregory, Bishop and Servant of the Servants of God, to Venerable Brother Bishop of Alatri, greetings and Apostolic blessing. We have received your letter, dearest brother, in which you informed us of a certain young woman misguided by an evil woman, who, after having received from the priest the Most Holy Body of Christ, held the Sacred Host in her mouth until the right moment to conceal the Holy Eucharist in a cloth.
After three days, she discovered the same Body which she had received in the form of bread transformed into flesh, as everyone has been able to verify with their own eyes. Because both women have humbly revealed this to you, you desire our opinion regarding the punishment that should be imposed upon them.
First, we give thanks with all our strength to Him Who, though He always operates in marvelous ways, in this case repeats miracles and produces new wonders so that He calls to sinners, converts evildoers and confounds heretics while strengthening faith in the truth of the Catholic Church, sustaining hope and reigniting charity.
Thus, dearest brother, by means of this apostolic letter, we dispose that you inflict a milder punishment on the young woman, whom we hold to have done this more from weakness than malice, especially because it can be believed that she has sufficiently repented in confessing her sin. To the instigator, who with her perversion pushed the young woman to commit sacrilege, apply those disciplinary measures that we believe opportune to leave to your judgment. She should also visit the nearest bishop so that she can humbly confess her crime, imploring pardon with devout submission.”
The Pope interpreted this episode as a sign against the widespread heresies regarding the Real Presence of Jesus in the Eucharist and pardoned the two repentant women. A commemorative medal was coined on the 750th anniversary of the miracle; one side showed the cathedral façade and the reliquary, while the other a bust of Pope Gregory IX with the Papal Bull.