The Guardian Angel:Eucharistic Presence St. Margaret Mary Alacoque & Sacred Heart of Jesus
May 18, 2020
I just received a medal on Saturday, with a symbol of the Holy Spirit on one side and HOPE on the other side. Always no accidents if we have our eyes open and truly Trust in Jesus. Last week we spoke of St. Faustina and what Jesus said to her, which has an element of warning, but of the Great and Infinite Mercy of God, but know that judgement is near, so be prepared. Which brings us to a strong connection to that message from another St., Margaret Mary Alacoque.
Jesus is indeed the same today, yesterday, and forever, so come near to His Sacred Heart, come near to His Divine Mercy, come near to Love and He has continue to show to us since the Catholic Church was born from HIS wounds on Calvary. Yet I must always remind you as did Jesus, to repent for the kingdom of Heaven is at hand, think on this daily when you awaken and prepare yourself and those you love. Jesus continue to show HIS love in the Eucharistic Miracles, and when He comes to Saints.
Embrace HIS Promises of love and mercy, if you don't have a copy of the Sacred Heart of Jesus or the Divine Mercy, please get hold of us. Then put up HIS Promises next to His Sacred Heart or at least have the promises to read as you have the Sacred Heart of Jesus on your wall, and go over them daily. As well as have a picture of the Divine Mercy, and say the chaplet daily. These things have give you hope, to be prepared for HIS Justice (Angels Tremble) which He says is Near. Please, please pray and get this message out before it is too late for someone. They have a free will to say yes or no, but at least they will know the Truth, and we are called to bring that truth to others put into our path. So we embrace HIS Sacred Heart and Divine Mercy, or we will embrace HIS Justice for sure. Please share with your loved ones.
“Jesus is found in the Sacrament of the Eucharist, in which love keeps Him tied like a victim, always ready to be sacrificed for the glory of His Father, and for our salvation. His life is totally hidden from the eyes of the world, which succeed in seeing only the poor and humble appearances of bread and wine. [...] Jesus is always alone in the Blessed Sacrament. Try to never miss any Communion, lest we give great joy to our enemy the devil!” ST. MARGARET MARY ALACOQUE
The message received by the nun, Saint Margaret Mary Alacoque of Paray-le-Monial, contains the “Twelve Promises of the Sacred Heart,” in which Jesus reveals the graces linked to this devotion. Love for the Sacred Heart of Jesus is directly tied to that of love for the Eucharist. As the great apostle of this devotion, the Jesuit priest Henri Ramiere wrote, “It is in the Eucharist that we truly find the Heart of Jesus nearest to us; it is in the Eucharist that He unites himself in a most intimate way to us, and we to Him.”
Saint Margaret received many mystical gifts and some revelations from Jesus. We list here below the “Twelve Promises of the Sacred Heart” which the Lord revealed to the saint:
1. To those devoted to My Sacred Heart, I will give all the graces and helps necessary to their state of life (Letter #141).
2. I will establish and safeguard peace in their families (Letter #35).
3. I will console them in all their afflictions (Letter #141).
4. I will be their sure refuge in life, and above all, at the hour of death (Letter #141).
5. I will pour abundant blessings on all of their labors and undertakings (Letter #141).
6. Sinners will find in My Heart an inexhaustible source of mercy (Letter #132).
7. Lukewarm souls will become fervent with the practice of this devotion (Letter #132).
8. Fervent souls will ascend rapidly to a higher perfection (Letter #132).
9. My blessing will remain in those places in which the image of the Sacred Heart will be displayed and venerated (Letter #35).
10. To all those who labor for the salvation of souls, I will give the grace to be able to convert the hardest hearts (Letter #141).
11. Persons who spread this devotion will have their names written forever in My Heart (Letter #141).
12. To all people who receive Communion on the first Fridays of nine consecutive months, I will give the grace of endless perseverance and of eternal salvation (Letter #86).
“The Church wishes to incite the faithful even more to draw near with confidence to this Holy Mystery and to consume ever more hearts in the flames of that divine love with which the Sacred Heart burned when, in His infinite love, he instituted the Most Holy Eucharist.” POPE BENEDICT XV
“We desire that all of the people who struggle actively to establish the Kingdom of Jesus in the world, take the devotion to the Sacred Heart of Jesus as their banner. [...] Ardently wishing to offer a secure barrier against the impious plottings of the enemies of God and of the Church, and to have families and nations return to the love of God, we do not hesitate to propose devotion to the Sacred Heart of Jesus as the most efficacious school of divine charity, on which charity it is necessary to construct the Kingdom of God in the souls of individuals, in the domestic society and in nations.” (Pope Pius XII, Haurietis aquas, 82-83)