The Catholic Defender: The Democrats On Another Witch Hunt
The past couple of nights, Sean Hannity has identified five basic groups who are trying to bring down the Trump Presidency:
1. destroy-Trump propaganda media
2. the Democrats
3. the deep-state establishment within the bureaucracy
4. establishment Republicans
Sean Hannity states, “The media has become completely unhinged,” describing the "drive by media" as inflicted with the case of “Trump Derangement Syndrome.”
Ever since the election, these forces have been at work trying to hurt the Trump Campaign/Presidency for their hatred of Trump and their own political agendas.
Many of them simply have not recovered from Hillary Clinton's loss and continue to seek to destroy President Trump. Everyday it seems that there is some official or officials leaking from the Government to the willing press to create a scandal.
Of these journalists Hannity relates, “The truth does not matter to these people that call themselves journalists,” calling them “sore-loser” explaining that the same media were in collusion with Clinton surrogates with the mission to attack Trump.
The call for Impeachment is a call against all Americans who voted for Donald Trump and against our very Constitution. President Trump was duly elected winning 30 States with 306 Electoral votes needing only 270 to win.
For me it is hard to be objective watching the news media (with the exception of Fox sometimes) because of their extreme bias.
Despite 10 months of intense scrutiny and investigations from the FBI, the CIA there has not been one hint of evidence of any collusion between the Trump Campaign and the Russians, but this has been the witch hunt taking place.
The accusation that the fired FBI Director James B. Comey claiming Trump tried to coerce him to take it easy on General Flynn is another example of a witch hunt. The media and the Liberals are frantic looking for something that will stick they can use to Impeach President Trump.
In the mean time let's look at some of what Trump has achieved in 4 months already (From the Townhall):
1) Selecting Neil Gorsuch For The Supreme Court making good his campaign pledge for a conservative Justice. The Never-Trumpers were very wrong.
2) Ordering The Construction Of The Border Wall which since Trump's election we have seen nearly a 70% drop in Eligal Aliens crossing the Southern Border with Mexico.
3) Undermining Obamacare with the House voting to repeal and replace Obamacare. The ball is in the Senate's Court.
4) Killing The Trans-Pacific Partnership Trade Deal, like NAFTA would have been a disaster for American jobs.
5) Approving The Dakota Access Pipeline And The Keystone Pipeline bring in thousands of jobs while at the same time working to maintain the environment.
6) Putting Out An Executive Order Asking The DOJ And Homeland Security to Withhold “Federal Funds, Except As Mandated By Law” From Sanctuary Cities. This despite organized mobs protesting in the streets.
7) Ordered Federal Agencies To Cut Two Regulations For Every New One They Propose, talk about upsetting the establishment and "Draining the Swamp"!
8) Reinstating The Mexico City Policy Barring U.S. government funding to international non-governmental agencies that promote or perform abortions is a big deal for pro-lifers. Because of Trump, your tax dollars are no longer going to be used to murder children overseas.
9) Pulling Support for the Obama Drive to Force Women to Allow Men in Their Bathrooms: This one the Liberals will try to fight. Common sense must prevail to safeguard our women folk.
10) Freezing all Federal Hiring Outside of the Military: The size of Government will downsize saving millions of dollars.
There is not much we can do about the media bias because they are agenda based and not truth based, I just will not support them by giving them credence. But we can call on our elected officials to support the Constitution and end this injustice.
The Presidential Support Line is 202-456-1111
1 Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God.
2 Therefore he who resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment.
3 For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Would you have no fear of him who is in authority? Then do what is good, and you will receive his approval,
4 for he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain; he is the servant of God to execute his wrath on the wrongdoer.
5 Therefore one must be subject, not only to avoid God's wrath but also for the sake of conscience.
6 For the same reason you also pay taxes, for the authorities are ministers of God, attending to this very thing.
7 Pay all of them their dues, taxes to whom taxes are due, revenue to whom revenue is due, respect to whom respect is due, honor to whom honor is due.
8 Owe no one anything, except to love one another; for he who loves his neighbor has fulfilled the law.
9 The commandments, "You shall not commit adultery, You shall not kill, You shall not steal, You shall not covet," and any other commandment, are summed up in this sentence, "You shall love your neighbor as yourself."
10 Love does no wrong to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.
11 Besides this you know what hour it is, how it is full time now for you to wake from sleep. For salvation is nearer to us now than when we first believed;
12 the night is far gone, the day is at hand. Let us then cast off the works of darkness and put on the armor of light;
13 let us conduct ourselves becomingly as in the day, not in reveling and drunkenness, not in debauchery and licentiousness, not in quarreling and jealousy.
14 But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh, to gratify its desires.
Stop the Witch Hunt