The Catholic Defender: John Benko is turning towards the Wicked Witch of the East.
"You might recall that I tried numerous times to settle things reasonably. You escalated this, not me. Now EVERYONE is going to see John Benko THE REAL CATHOLIC DEFENDER...THE REAL DEEPER TRUTH make you both look like what you are- frauds...nothing you can do to stop it."
Since John Benko has turned from the Virgin Mary calling her "diabolical" and "Satan" he has turned toward some kind of fantasy wanting to be me and Leader of Deepertruth. He is under a spell, please pray for John Benko to bring him back into reality. The Virgin Mary is the True Mother of Jesus and those of us who proclaim Jesus. Deepertruth is much greater than OZ and I certainly am no Wizard. I am known as the Catholic Defender and head of Deepertruth. Deepertruth serves the King of Kings and the Lord of lords. Benko sits in his comfort chair giving his hideous laugh as he thinks of his next move to attack the Deepertruth Kingdom. John Benko, there will be no debate, you are fired. Stay in your own kingdom. I pray you well in your new direction.
Our greatest weapon that Jesus and Mary wishes for us to have is the Rosary. We do not use wands or anything like that.
The Holy Father, Pope Francis, recently urged the faithful that “today, in this time of pandemic, it is necessary to hold the Rosary in our hands, praying for us, for our loved ones and for all people.” The Rosary, as St. Dominic witnessed during his mission to the Albigensians, is also a powerful prayer for increasing the receptivity of souls to orthodox preaching.
Many readers of BlackFriars have shared with us that devoutly praying the Rosary has brought them graces of a more personal nature, such as healing and the fulfillment of long desired prayer intentions.
The benefits of what Pope St. John Paul II called “an exquisitely contemplative prayer” were enumerated in a special way by a 15th century Dominican friar. According to the tradition, Alanus de Rupe received the following 15 promises to those who pray the Rosary devoutly from the Blessed Virgin Mary herself through a private revelation. We hope that they encourage you in meditating on the mysteries of Christ by praying the Holy Rosary of the Blessed Virgin Mary.
John Benko, stop this foolishness and return back to the Catholic Faith.
1. Those who faithfully serve me by the recitation of the Rosary shall receive signal graces.
2. I promise my special protection and the greatest graces to all those who shall recite the Rosary.
3. The Rosary shall be a powerful armor against hell. It will destroy vice, decrease sin, and defeat heresies.
4. The recitation of the Rosary will cause virtue and good works to flourish. It will obtain for souls the abundant mercy of God. It will withdraw the hearts of men from the love of the world and its vanities, and will lift them to the desire of eternal things. Oh, that souls would sanctify themselves by this means.
5. The soul which recommends itself to me by the recitation of the Rosary shall not perish.
6. Those who recite my Rosary devoutly, applying themselves to the consideration of its sacred mysteries, shall never be conquered by misfortune. In His justice, God will not chastise them; nor shall they perish by an unprovided death, i.e., be unprepared for heaven. Sinners shall convert. The just shall persevere in grace and become worthy of eternal life.
7. Those who have a true devotion to the Rosary shall not die without the sacraments of the Church.
8. Those who faithfully recite the Rosary shall have, during their life and at their death, the light of God and the plenitude of His graces. At the moment of death, they shall participate in the merits of the saints in paradise.
9. I shall deliver from purgatory those who have been devoted to the Rosary.
10. The faithful children of the Rosary shall merit a high degree of glory in heaven.
11. By the recitation of the Rosary you shall obtain all that you ask of me.
12. Those who propagate the holy Rosary shall be aided by me in their necessities.
13. I have obtained from my Divine Son that all the advocates of the Rosary shall have for intercessors the entire celestial court during their life and at the hour of their death.
14. All who recite the Rosary are my beloved children and the brothers and sisters of my only Son, Jesus Christ.
15. Devotion for my Rosary is a great sign of predestination.